YardPods are custom-designed to meet the needs of each owner. One of the factors considered is the microclimate in which it is to be placed and how it is to be used. We prefer to design each YardPod specifically for its location and orientation rather than having standard designs which may or may not work [...]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Answer: As Green as we can make it! Designing for sustainability is not a binary activity, everything involves trade-offs. In an ideal world, we would only use materials that were affordable, renewable and produced locally that was easy to assemble, had structural strength and thermal stability, used no paint or glue, that needed no maintenance, [...]
- A 12ft x 8ft YardPod CLASSIC for a Teacher in Berkeley, California April 26, 2013
- Introducing YardPod® CLASSIC February 23, 2013
- Selecting a Location for your YardPod® Home Studio or Office October 3, 2012
- YardPods® – Maximum Comfort and Minimum Energy. May 25, 2012
- Prefabulous + Almost Off the Grid April 7, 2012
- YardPod® Update February 2012 February 21, 2012
- Personal Space, Delivered April 18, 2011
- Steel Structures March 18, 2011
- How Green is a YardPod®? November 22, 2011
- Living with my YardPod® November 18, 2011
- malcolm: Thanks for your question. YardPods does not yet bu...
- Bobbi: I am looking for a very small building, room enoug...
- malcolm: Pat: Thank you for your interest in a YardPod. W...
- Pat Margulies: Only Northern California? I am in WLA, near Santa...
- malcolm: Thank you for your question. YardPods of 120 sq ft...
Follow @yardpods on Twitter