YardPods are custom-designed to meet the needs of each owner. One of the factors considered is the microclimate in which it is to be placed and how it is to be used. We prefer to design each YardPod specifically for its location and orientation rather than having standard designs which may or may not work [...]
Tag Archives | steel frame
This is the latest YardPod, our first in Berkeley, constructed by our General Contractor partner Paul Melish Builder. Constructed as a 10 ft x 12ft YardPod with a flat roof, a 12” overhang on three sides and an 18” overhang at the front. The new deck provides an easy transition into the YardPod and [...]
Steel Builds Great Structures There are many reasons why steel framing has come to the forefront as one of the best and most feasible alternative building materials for residential and commercial construction. Steel is a superior construction material. [clear] Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material 100% recyclable Minimum of 25% recycled content Non-combustible – [...]
- A 12ft x 8ft YardPod CLASSIC for a Teacher in Berkeley, California April 26, 2013
- Introducing YardPod® CLASSIC February 23, 2013
- Selecting a Location for your YardPod® Home Studio or Office October 3, 2012
- YardPods® – Maximum Comfort and Minimum Energy. May 25, 2012
- Prefabulous + Almost Off the Grid April 7, 2012
- YardPod® Update February 2012 February 21, 2012
- Personal Space, Delivered April 18, 2011
- Steel Structures March 18, 2011
- How Green is a YardPod®? November 22, 2011
- Living with my YardPod® November 18, 2011
- malcolm: Thanks for your question. YardPods does not yet bu...
- Bobbi: I am looking for a very small building, room enoug...
- malcolm: Pat: Thank you for your interest in a YardPod. W...
- Pat Margulies: Only Northern California? I am in WLA, near Santa...
- malcolm: Thank you for your question. YardPods of 120 sq ft...
Follow @yardpods on Twitter