This is the latest YardPod, our first in Berkeley, constructed by our General Contractor partner Paul Melish Builder. Constructed as a 10 ft x 12ft YardPod with a flat roof, a 12” overhang on three sides and an 18” overhang at the front. The new deck provides an easy transition into the YardPod and [...]
Tag Archives | Studio
YardPods is fortunate to be featured (p89) in this new book, along with some 150 other small buildings. Building types are gathered into chapters: “Tiny Homes on Foundations” “Tiny Homes on Wheels” “Tiny Homes by Architects” “Prefab Kits” “Earthy Materials” “Treehouses” “On the Road” “On the Water” The book has 213 pages packed with [...]
- A 12ft x 8ft YardPod CLASSIC for a Teacher in Berkeley, California April 26, 2013
- Introducing YardPod® CLASSIC February 23, 2013
- Selecting a Location for your YardPod® Home Studio or Office October 3, 2012
- YardPods® – Maximum Comfort and Minimum Energy. May 25, 2012
- Prefabulous + Almost Off the Grid April 7, 2012
- YardPod® Update February 2012 February 21, 2012
- Personal Space, Delivered April 18, 2011
- Steel Structures March 18, 2011
- How Green is a YardPod®? November 22, 2011
- Living with my YardPod® November 18, 2011
- malcolm: Thanks for your question. YardPods does not yet bu...
- Bobbi: I am looking for a very small building, room enoug...
- malcolm: Pat: Thank you for your interest in a YardPod. W...
- Pat Margulies: Only Northern California? I am in WLA, near Santa...
- malcolm: Thank you for your question. YardPods of 120 sq ft...
Follow @yardpods on Twitter